YEP period 2022 - 2024, batch 27Young Expert at Youthure Foundation - Kenya
- Coordination: I will be responsible for the coordination of stakeholders under the project.
- Capacity Building: I will support planning and implementation of various capacity building activities for youth on and off farm project
- Monitoring and Reporting: I will be directly engaged in day-to-day monitoring of activities managed by the consortium. He will develop reports and provide recommendation on progress achieved as well as managing the projects asset
- Proposal writing: I will contribute to proposal writing and fund-raising activities.
- Any other assigned roles in supporting the work of the project implementation team
- A comprehensive working knowledge of various computer applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SPSS
- Proactive attitude, hardworking, self-motivated, punctual and enthusiastic.
- Interpersonal relationship and executive team leadership
- identify trends, and follow lines of reasoning
- Technical skills on smart farming technology installation systems
- Project management
- Nationality: Kenyan
- Education: Bsc Water Resource Management, University of Eldoret, Kenya
Experience before YEP
- Company: Kirinyaga Water and Sanitation Company (KIRIWSCO) and Water Resource Authority-Kirinyaga. Attachment for the period between June to August 2017 and internship in 2019
- Currently working as an Executive Officer at Naromoru Water Resources Users Association from 2019- up to now where am involved in stakeholder involvement and financial development partners on matters of water resource management