YEP period 2022 - 2024, batch 26Young Expert at Resilience B.V. - Ethiopia
At Resilience B.V., I am active as an Agribusiness consultant. This means that I am working on a lot of different projects with a focus on agriculture. Amongst others, I conduct feasibility studies, provide support to private sector partners, provide training, and assist in setting up new projects.
- Highly motivated project manager and agribusiness consultant.
- Specialised in agricultural sector development.
- A passion for international development and assisting others in bringing out the best in themselves and their business.
- Working from a strong background in agricultural economics, cooperative development and multi-stakeholder analysis.
- Nationality: Dutch
- MSc Management, Economics & Consumer studies
- BSc International development studies at Wageningen University and Research
Experience before YEP
- Business advisor at Agriterra in Ethiopia
- Junior Relationship Manager & Prospect researcher at Wageningen University and Research in the Netherlands
- Intern at Agriterra in Zambia
- Intern at Rabo Development in Côte d’Ivoire and the Netherlands