Young Expert at Aquanet - Rwanda
YEP period 2015 - 2017, batch 5
My position was at Aquavirunga as a Monitoring& Evaluation engineer.
Click here for more information about my project.
- Drinking water supply systems design
- PME (Planning,monitoring&evaluation) skills
- Leadership and mentorship skills
- Management skills
- GIS(Geographic information systems) skills
- Good communication(written and verbal) skills
- Teamworking&reporting skills
Education: Bachelor degree in civil engineering / Major in water resources and environmental engineering at University of Rwanda
Experience before YEP
- September 2014-March 2015: Site engineer, construction of Uchumi 3 storey shopping mall, Rationale construction, Rwanda
- May-August 2014: Internship in management and protection of drinking water sources, Gakenke District/Ruli Sector.
- January-April 2014: Bachelor thesis on design of rural drinking water supply system in Ruli sector
- July 2013: Internship in Construction of earth dam in Nyanza district, MINAGRI, Rwanda
- May 2013: Site engineer, Construction of a 3 storey commercial building, EMAGEC.co.ltd, Rwanda