YEP period 2022 - 2024, batch 26Young Expert at Trabocca B.V. - Ethiopia
As a Young Expert, I oversee the origin component of the physical flow of green coffee beans in Trabocca’s supply chain and provide accurate and timely communication of information to Trabocca’s teams in Ethiopia, Europe and the United States. I communicate status updates to Trabocca Logistics and Trade teams globally on a regular basis, contributing to the development of reports and tools necessary for efficient updates covering sample, processing, and document status. Further, I supervise and delegate sample drawing and turn-over tasks to ensure that the lot approved is the lot shipped; actively communicate with supplier about the status of approved lots: processing timeline, availability of pre-shipment samples, tentative shipping schedules, etc.; coordinate and plan stuffing of containers with inspectors and exporters; ensure commercial documents are received timely for each lot; and provide vendors’ support issuing export documents as needed.
- Certificate from SATCOM INSTITUTE in Computer maintenance and networking.
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Power point, Access, Internet Programming, Adobe Photoshop.
- Nationality: Ethiopian
- Masters in Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management at Addis Ababa University School of Commerce.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting at Admas University.
- BSc in Computer Science at Ambo University
Experience before YEP
- 2019 to present: Logistics Coordinator at Trabocca
- 2018-2019: Documentation and Logistics Officer at RED FOX (Dummen Orange)
- 2016-2018: Export and documentation Officer at Al-Impex Import & Export