YEP period 2022 - 2024, batch WWX3Young Expert at WaterWorX - Ethiopia
As a young expert, I am working for Vitens Evides International in supporting Ethiopian Utility Federation. My responsibilities include:
- Data management of 17 pilot utilities. This task includes collecting data and checking the requisite standards, quality and validity.
- Working on MIS Tool
- Gap analysis and working on EUF Strategic Plan
- Administrative skills
- Organisational skills
- Customer service
- Data management and benchmarking analysis
- Report writing skills
- Nationality: Ethiopian
- MSc. in Project Planning and management from Debre Markos University & YOM institute of economic development joint master’s programme
- BSc. in Chemical Engineering from Addis Ababa University
Experience before YEP
Prior to YEP, I worked as a supervisor and travel consultant at Airlink Travel, ILRI-Ethiopia Branch office.