YEP period 2022 - 2024, batch WWX3Young Expert at WaterWorX - Ethiopia
As a water supply department coordinator, my role entails:
- Following and supervising the operation of quality water production and distribution to our customers
- Supervising and approving hydraulic structure like reservoir, pipeline, collection chamber etc. design and installation
- Monitoring the quality of distributed water
- Due to our water supply system is intermittent; I lead the water distribution shifting program based on the equitable and equal distribution
- Inspecting and maintaining the water supply system structures in terms of their condition
- Design and production of analysis reports for hydraulic structures using modelling tools such as Auto CAD, water CAD, Arc GIS, Arc SWAT, CROPWAT, and Project Management Primavera P6
- Nationality: Ethiopian
- MSc. in Hydraulic Engineering
Experience before YEP
- January 2021 to date: Water Supply and Scheme Management Department Core Processor in Bahir Dar Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service Office from.
- June 2018 to Jan 2021: Study, Design, Construction and Maintenance Department Core Processor in Bahir Dar Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service Office.
- October 2017 to June 2018:.Resident Engineer at Shikur Alemayehu and their friend’s Water Works Consulting Firm plc.
- November 2016 to October 2017: Water Resource Data Supplier Expert in Aneded woreda water resource sector, Amhara region, Ethiopia.
- December 2011 to October: Water Resource Management Department Coordinator in Aneded woreda water resource sector, Amhara region, Ethiopia.