Bramwel Otieno Ouma
YEP period 2022 - 2024, batch WWX3Young Expert at WaterWorX - Kenya
Geospatial Engineer working as a GIS Analyst at Kisumu Water and Sanitation Company, Kenya.
- Setting up geodatabases and performing spatial analysis for decision making.
- Quality analysis and quality control of spatial and non-spatial data.
- Content writing to guide operations and implementation of GIS.
- Implementation of spatial related strategies in reduction of NRW.
- Water network hydraulic modelling.
- Nationality: Kenyan
- Bachelor of Science Geospatial Engineering, University of Nairobi, Kenya
Experience before YEP
Before YEP, I had experience in GIS utilisation and development for diverse industries including urban planning, agriculture and land information management for municipalities. I also have experience in carrying out geospatial surveys for water and road engineering projects as well as for cadastral property boundary determination. Additionally, I have skills in using photogrammetry and remote sensing for diverse uses.