YEP period 2022 - 2024, batch WWX3Young Expert at WaterWorX - Ghana
As a Young Expert, I work for Ghana WaterWorX second phase (2022-2026) in which recommendations and actions from the Ghana Water Company Limited (GWCL) Utilities of the Future are leading. As a Corporate Planner and Statistician with the Corporate Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (CPME) Department during this period, my responsibilities include:
- Identify and separate out key components of problems and situations within GWCL and being able to manipulate and interpret information from a range of sources to deduce cause and effect from them.
- Communicate complex information clearly.
- Ensure the precise recording of financial movements and facilitate accurate forecasting for the future.
- Present ideas in a well-defined framework and supported by evidence that uses complex data.
- Develop a further insight into the water network and actively engage in them.
- Statistical analysis
- Critical thinking
- Research writing
- Nationality: Ghanaian
- BSc in Mathematics & Statistics, University of Ghana
Experience before YEP
- Statistician and Corporate Planner with Ghana Water Company Limited.
- Mathematics and Science Teacher at LOG-10 Institute.
- Statistical Assistant at Policy Evaluation and Oversight Unit, Office of the President.
- Statistical Assistant at Ghana Health Service, Adentan.