YEP period 2022 - 2024, batch WWX3Young Expert at WaterWorX - Ghana
As a Young Expert working with the Low Income Customer Support Department (LICSD) of my company, I am responsible for data capturing to set up a database for the design/specifications of projects. Also, to better understand the designing and implementation of small-scale network expansions, I support water distribution Short-Term Expert (STE) which assist in the data capturing processes.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Result driven
- Excellent organisation skills
- Effective water management
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Nationality: Ghanaiain
- EMBA Human Resource Management at University of Ghana, Legon (2013-2015)
- BSc Port and Shipping Administration at Regional Maritime University, Tema (2007 – 2011)
- Diploma Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management School of Hotel Management and Restaurant Keeping, Trade Fair (2002 – 2003)
- Strengthening Policy Dialogue – the Role of Governments, Interest Organisations and Civil Society (CSO) at INKA Consult, DANIDA Fellowship Center (Nov-Dec 2021)
Experience before YEP
The tasks I performed include playing a leading role in some of these activities:
- Training water vendors and institutions on water management, meter reading and calculation of bills.
- Forming and training of water user associations.
- Organising educational and promotional durbars at in various Low Income Urban Communities (LIUC’s).
- Undertaking Customer Satisfaction Tracking Surveys.
- Data management and analysis on profiled customers.
- Inception and progress meetings with GWCL districts, municipals and community leaders.
- Participating in monthly review and work planning meetings.
- Registration and processing forms for account creation of customers at district offices.