Flavia Mwebaza Nabwire
YEP period 2022 - 2024, batch WWX3Young Expert at WaterWorX - Uganda
I am working as an Electrical Engineer with National Water and Sewerage Corporation (NWSC) which is engaged in WOP with VEI under the WaterWorX project in which am the team leader for energy audits and optimisation section.
This entails carrying out field baseline data collection, data and utility bill analysis of the electromechanical equipment, and specifications design. Additionally, I am also involved in the development of sustainable energy optimisation measures to help reduce the specific energy per cubic meter.
- Interpersonal skills
- Report and proposal writing
- Energy bill data analysis
- Energy audit skills
- Nationality: Ugandan
- Bsc. Electrical Engineering.
Experience before YEP
- March 2018 to date: Electrical Engineer at National Wate & Sewerage Corporation (NWSC), Uganda.
- Nov 2017- February 2018: Machine operations personnel at Hariss International, Uganda.