Christina Betty Taylor
YEP period 2022 - 2024, batch WWX3Young Expert at WaterWorX - Ghana
As a Young Expert at the non-revenue water unit of the Technology and Innovation department of my company, I am committed to working towards improvement in operational efficiency with the use of technology. My responsibilities include establishing a baseline for determining water losses, updating the network modelling, network zoning and bulk metering and utilising drones for aerial leakage detection along the main transmission lines within the company’s network together with my colleagues.
- Excellent Report Writing Skills
- Proficient with GIS and Water Modeling tools (ArcGIS, EPAnet, Synergi Water)
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Good presentation skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Nationality: Ghanaian
- MSc. Water Supply & Environmental Sanitation, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and technology
- BSc. Civil Engineering, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and technology
Experience before YEP
My responsibilities include
- Collate and analyse hydraulic data (flow, pressure, level etc.).
- Collate, analyse and report NRW figures for all systems.
- Develop specifications for all measuring devices according to standards, provide input into the development of hydraulic network models.
- Simulate existing network behaviour.
- Advise on optimal operational regimes.
- Collate and analyse hydraulic data (flow, pressure, level, etc.) from all GWCL systems.