YEP period 2022 - 2024, batch WWX3Young Expert at WaterWorX - Indonesia
I work at the Research and Business Development Department at Perumda Air Minum Tirta Moedal Kota Semarang, a drinking water utility that provides clean water services to Semarang City, one of the biggest cities in Indonesia. As Process Improvement Analyst for the WaterWorX project, my main task is to improve the operational performance of the utility to manage water safely by paying attention to its quality, quantity, and continuity. By managing water safely, the utility can increase the coverage of its services so more people can have better access to clean, good quality, and affordable water at any time.
My day-to-day job includes analysing existing data from the database or department reports, discussing the finding with respective stakeholders and developing an improvement scenario by either conducting research and pilot activities or developing a business case and an investment plan.
In the WaterWorX project, I work closely with Indonesian YEP colleagues Ratna Budi Kurniasari for the NRW Reduction topic and Izzan Arif Hutomo for the Investment Leverage topic.
- Business Process Improvement
- Lean Six Sigma
- Data Analysis and statistic
- Problem Solving
- Nationality: Indonesia
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering, Diponegoro University. Indonesia
Experience before YEP
- Junior Consultant at Unitek Solusi (2019 – 2021). Conducting research and improving the existing business process for implementing ERP system.
- Consultant Trainee at Prominent Consulting (2019). Assisting consultant by analysing data for business process improvement and conducting data gathering.