Young Expert at World Water Academy - Mali
YEP period 2022 - 2024, batch 25
Role: Recovery Officer
I am currently working as a Recovery Officer at the Malian water utility SOMAGEP SA. My responsibilities include to work with WaterWorX, a partnership of public water operators, to increase access to sustainable water services. I am involved in several projects as a project co-coordinator.
- Customer service
- Marketing strategy
- Nationality: Malian
- Master’s in Audit and Management Control
- Bachelor’s in business Administration
Experience before YEP
- April 2021 – Present: Recovery Officer with the Malian Water Utility SOMAGEP SA at the Commercial Branch of Kalabancoro.
- Contribute to the achievement of the recovery objectives by identifying unpaid invoices from the customers
- Coordinate and facilitate the collection activities under the responsibility of the recovery management
- Work as a team with the reception, area and technical staff to achieve the objectives
- Prepare and provide statistics related to the recovery activity
- August 2018-April 2021: Receptionist for the Malian Water Utility SOMAGEP SA
- Master the process of creating customers and updating customer accounts
- Master the module of customer management
- Master the techniques of duplicate invoice editing
- Manage subscription contracts and subscribers’ accounts
- Provide statistics on abnormalities in customer requests and complaints.