Young Expert at Wageningen University & Research - Bangladesh
YEP period 2021 - 2022, batch 24
I work for Wageningen Centre for Development Innovation (Wageningen University and Research) as an advisor Urban Food System Governance. For this YEP position, I work in Dhaka, Bangladesh for the Dhaka Food Systems project which is implemented by the Food and Agriculture Organization in Dhaka. This project aims to contribute to the development of a safe, sustainable and resilient food system for the Dhaka Metropolitan Area (DMA). My role in this project is to support capacity development activities on stakeholder collaboration and governance, act as a linking pin between the WUR and FAO team to facilitate joint implementation, and integrate reflective monitoring and learning.
For more information on the project, click here.
- Facilitating stakeholder engagement and collaboration
- Training design and implementation
- Facilitating reflective monitoring and learning
- Nationality: Dutch
- BSc Health Sciences at VU University Amsterdam
- MSc Management, Policy-Analysis, and Entrepreneurship in the Health and Life Sciences, specialization International Public Health at VU University Amsterdam
- Advanced Master in International Development (AMID) at Radboud University Nijmegen
Experience before YEP
- Wageningen Centre for Development Innovation (various roles)
- Salvation Army Netherlands – International Development Support
- Master Thesis in Volta Region in Ghana at UNiTED Projects