Young Expert at Delphy - Uganda
YEP period 2021 - 2023, batch 24
In order to strengthen efficiency and cooperation within East African potato and avocado value-chains, I have a management position with a focus on stake-and shareholder management, communication, organization, and planning, with an eye for multicultural and multi-lingual projects and business management.
- Practical and theoretical understanding of Sub-Saharan African societies
- Project management and a problem-solving mentality
- Stake-and shareholder management
- An independent worker and also a team-player
- Entrepreneurial and innovative
- Assertive and not afraid of a challenge
- Multi-lingual: Dutch, English, Kiswahili, Kinyarwanda
- Nationality: Dutch
- Education: BA African Studies with a focus on Anthropology, and International Development & Global Challenges.
Experience before YEP
2019 – 2021 Project Manager SDGP Increased Potato Value Chain Efficiency in the Great Lakes Region for Delphy in Rwanda
2017 – 2019 Ambassador for African Studies, Asian Studies and Latin-American Studies at Leiden University
2017 – 2018 Online content creator for African Countries at JoHo foundation