Dativa Jerome Kway
Young Expert at - Tanzania
YEP period 2021 - 2023, batch 23
As a Young Expert, I work with Holland Greentech Company in Tanzania as the Centre of excellence officer my tasks are:
- To apply stock management at Centre of Excellence.
- To count the stock every Friday morning and report results to the import stock Manager
- After payment is made by the client and upon the approval from the Regional Business Developer, I release the product to the customer.
- To support Junior Agronomist with crop management when necessary.
- To assure proper upkeep of the location [crop management, promotion material]
- To attend weekly Monday morning meetings to assess progress and resolve upcoming issues.
- To guide visitors through demo plots at locations.
- To inform visitors and customers of HGT on the product offering.
- To Support Regional Business Developer in Facilitating Events and Training
- Analytical Skills
- Management Skills
- Interpersonal Skills,
- Communication Skills
- Organized, results-oriented and a self-sta
- Nationality: Tanzania
- Education: Bachelor of Arts in Economics (BA-BEC) in Moshi Cooperative University
Experience before YEP:
- Intern as Planning/Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in AUWSA October 2019 - January 2021
- Assistance Loan Officer Training at Kilombero Multipurpose Cooperative Society February 2016-April 2016
- Field Practical Training at Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) March 2018 – April 2018