Aileen Liz Buule
Young Expert at SNV - Uganda
YEP period 2021 - 2023, batch 23
Young Expert Professional (Monitoring and Evaluation)
As a Young Expert at SNV, my role is to develop the Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) function of the SE4SF programme. This involves collecting data and evidence on the uptake of the Productive Use of Energy technologies, track the project results including developing stories of change. Support the communication and branding of the project results, ensuring the project is visible in the project implementation area while contributing to the learning agenda of the project as part of the knowledge development & management portfolio.
Analytical thinking, research and Development, Data management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, stakeholder engagement, strategic planning, Adaptability, Teamwork, sense of responsibility, curious and a hands-on person.
- Nationality: Ugandan
2017- 2019: MSc in Monitoring and Evaluation - Uganda Martyrs University
2011- 2014: Bachelor of Economics and Management - Uganda Christian University
Experience before YEP
- Feb - March 2021: M&E consultant, IWAS II Project at SNV Netherlands Development Organization
- Nov 2019 - Dec 2020: Project Intern, Monitoring and Evaluation (UNDP-UGVS Programme) at SNV Improving Water supply and sustainability (IWAS II), North Eastern Uganda
- June 2019 - Oct 2019: Project Intern M&E Support- Data Management (UNDP-UGVS Programme) at SNV. Agriculture and Market Support Project, Kyangwali Refugee Settlement, Western Uganda
- March 2018: Research Assistant at Ministry of Agriculture Animal Industry and Fisheries
- Aug 2017- June 2019: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Abilities Ltd consultancy firm
- Jan 2015 - Dec 2017: Graduate Economist at Entebbe Municipal Council, Uganda