Young Expert at eProd Solutions - Kenya
YEP period 2021 - 2023, batch 23
As the Client Relations Manager at eProd, I am responsible for:
• Leading the Client Relations team based in Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania.
• High-quality software implementations with our clients.
• Sustainable growth of the company by ensuring client satisfaction.
• Designing and implementing relevant management support tools (e.g. CRM, BI tools) to ensure internal operations run smoothly.
• Testing market expansion models.
- Communication and presentation
- Project management
- Goal- and solution-orientated
- Analytical thinking
- (Intercultural) Teamwork
- Nationality: Dutch
- Education: MSc. Human Geography – Conflicts, Territories, and Identities at Radboud University Nijmegen
Experience before YEP
Working for eProd Solutions via YEP is my first full-time job. Previously I had only done internships related to my studies, which included for example working for War Child as part of their Action & Fundraising team and a business development project in Tanzania. Therefore the field of Agrofood is quite new to me and I look forward to developing myself as a Young Agrofood Expert in the coming years.