Alief Angga Prasetya
History: Young Expert at Waterleidingmaatschappij Drenthe - Indonesia
YEP period 2015 - 2017, batch 5
Position after YEP
Water Technologist at WLN IndonesiaYEP Role
I worked as water process engineer in the WLN Indonesia and was part of it as a Local Young Expert. I was involved in many several water projects related to water technology using membrane technology such as drinking water, ultrapure water, and wastewater treatment.
Click here for more information about my project.
- Research skills in food, water and wastewater treatment
- Technical skills related to membrane technology for water treatment
- High passion for learning new things, enthusiastic, and hard working
Education: Master Degree in Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Technology Industry, Institut Technoloy Bandung, Indonesia. Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Technic, Diponegoro University, Semarang, Indonesia
Experience before YEP
- Project Engineer in GDP Filter, the membrane manufacture in Indonesia to produced membrane products and engineering design of water and wastewater treatment
- Research Assistant in Downstream Processing Laboratory, ITB to give assistance in research and development of membrane technology
- Process Engineer in Indonesia Oil Company Tambun Field project in design and consultancy of produced water treatment to meet reinjection water quality standard
- Process Engineer in Indonesia Oil Company Tambun Field project in design and consultancy extraction of condensate from associated gas