YEP period 2015 - 2017, batch 5Young Expert at Witteveen + Bos - Ghana
First position after YEP
Engineering Consultant at Witteveen+Bos, the Netherlands
I was working as a project engineer/manager at the Witteveen+Bos Ghana branch office. I worked together with my local and Dutch colleagues on different projects regarding water supply, waste(water) management and irrigation systems.
Click here for more information about my project.
- Project management/goal oriented
- Water supply
- Flexibility, teamwork
- Fluent language communication skills in English, Spanish and Dutch
- Internationally/intercultural oriented
Education: BSc in Civil Engineering with a specialty in Hydraulic Engineering from Saxion University of Applied Sciences
Experience before YEP
- September 2008- June 2012: BSc Civil Engineering. During my third year of my Bachelor degree I did a 6 month internship at WItteveen+Bos, where I worked as a 3D designer of water treatment plants. In my final year I did my specialization in hydraulic engineering and worked on bachelor project for Rijkswaterstaat
- September 2012-present : Working for Witteveen+Bos in the Water Supply Group. Since then I have worked on different projects ranging from designing transmission and distribution networks to hydraulic calculations of drinking/waste water treatment plants