Celestina Danso Arhin
YEP period 2019 - 2021, batch 17
I am currently occupying a YEP position as a business developer for Holland green tech company in Ghana. Holland Greentech provide horticultural and technological long lasting and advanced farming solutions to farmers in Ghana. The work will, among other things involve:
- Effect the startup of Holland Greentech Ghana Activities
- Develop imports, commercial trials demonstration sites and field days activities
- Develop and execute marketing and sales plans
- Network with suppliers’ potential partners and relevant government and non-governmental stake holders.
- Marketing /sales
- Business development
Education: BSC in Agricultural science (specialization: Crop science and Biotechnology) University of Ghana, Legon.
Experience before YEP
Prior to joining Holland Green Tech, I worked as an Agronomist/field officer and a trainer at Agritop limited in Ghana and responsible for:
- Providing practical and theoretical training to graduates, extension officers and vegetable growers in commercial greenhouse and open field vegetable cultivation.
- Managing operations in a 1260m2 greenhouse with special emphasis on providing guidance on fertilizer application, irrigation, pests and disease control, postharvest management of harvested produce and sales and marketing of the produce.