Young Expert at Satelligence - Ghana
YEP period 2019 - 2021, batch 16
West-Africa Liaison for Satelligence.
- Project development and coordination
- Multi-stakeholder partnerships and network building
- Sustainable supply chains
- Business development
- Curious and eager to learn
- Self-starter and team player
Education: MSc. Human Geography in Conflict Studies, Advanced Masters in International Development
Experience before YEP
- Chief Operations Officer at Farmerline, in Accra, Ghana. Farmerline is a social enterprise in Ghana that builds technologies to connect rural agricultural communities to information, financial tools, resources and supply chains.
- Certification and Sustainability Manager at Cocoa Abrabopa Association in Kumasi, Ghana. CAA is a cocoa farmers based association UTZ/RA certified.
- Programme Officer Emergencies and Ebola Response at Business Unit Disaster Risk Reduction and Response & Healthcare at Cordaid, The Hague, the Netherlands
- Field Officer Disaster Response/ Head of Sub-Office at Cordaid, Bozoum Central African Republic for 5 months.
- Policy Officer as part of AMID Programme, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Stabilization and Humanitarian Aid Department (DSH) The Hague, the Netherlands.