Bezawit Adane Demisse
YEP period 2018 - 2020, batch Tm1
As a Young Expert, I undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner in Waterworkx project.: Assessment of functional requirement of the MIS system and Development of Standardized Operational manuals/procedures (SOPs), and Utility KPIs and operationalization of benchmarking and Bench Marking experience sharing platforms.
Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Publisher, Outlook, SPSS, Arc GIS, MapWindo, ILWIS and advanced knowledge and skills in word processing, spreadsheet and data management soft waress
- BSc Degree in Soil and Water Engineering Management, Haramaya University, Ethiopia, (September 2004-July 2008)
- MSc Degree in Watershed Management and Water Supply, Bahir Dar University, Ethiopia in collaboration with Cornell University, USA, (February 2010-December 2011)
- MSc Degree in Water Science and Engineering specialisation in Hydrology and Water Resource, UNESCO_IHE, Institute for Water Education, Delft, the Netherlands, (October 2012 - April 2014)
Experience before YEP
- Supervising Engineer at Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority (AWSA)
- Project Engineer at Ethiopia Rainwater Harvesting Association (ERHA)
- Lead Consultant on Water Engineering at O.P.I.N consultancy plc.
- Junior Professional Consultant at MetaMeta