YEP period 2018 - 2020, batch Tm1
I work with National Water and Sewerage Corporation (NWSC) as a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for the WaterWorX project in Uganda. NWSC and Vitens Evides International (VEI) are engaged in a Water Operators Partnership (WOP) under the WaterWorX Project. The overall project objective of this WOP is to strengthen NWSC in the sustainable delivery of cost-effective water services to a rapid growing urban population through development and implementation of sound asset management practices. In addition, investments will be done in the expansion of services to poor communities. I work in the Programs and Performance Management Department of NWSC in charge of monitoring and evaluation of all NWSC operational areas.
Hydrological data processing, remote sensing data/mapping applications, research, project management, report writing among others
- MSc Water Resources Engineering, KU Leuven, Belgium (2015-2017)
- BSc Civil and Building Engineering, Kyambogo University, Uganda (2008-2012)
Experience before YEP
- May 2014 to August 2015 and July 2017 to date – Senior Engineer at NWSC
- May 2013 to April 2014 - Research Engineer at KOM Consult Ltd.
- June 2012 to February 2013 – Engineering Intern at Winrock International (USAID-NUDEIL)