Thierno Amadou Sissoko
YEP period 2018 - 2020, batch Tm1
Next coming year I will be working on the partnership between SOMAGEP-SA and Waternet (WaterWorX). I will be involved in this interesting project as project manager assistant.As a Young Expert and project manager my role will be to ensure coordination and follow-up of the various project teams activities.
- Finance and accounting
- Data collection and analysis
- Project management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Written and oral communication skills
- Good team- builder and player
- From 2017 - 2018: Research Master in Administrative Management at the Faculty of Economics and Management (FSEG) of Bamako University, awaiting defense.
- From 2008 to 2010: M.Sc. (Master of Sciences and Accounting and Financial Techniques) at the IUG (University Institute of Management of Bamako).
- From 2006 to 2008: B.Sc. (University Diploma of Technology) in Finance and Accounting at the IUG (University Institute of Management of Bamako).
Experience before YEP
- August-September 2018: International Training Programme on “Financial and regularity Audit” at International Centre of Information System and Audit (ICISA) in India.
- November 2015-present: Statistical Analyst of Distribution Department of the Malian Society for the Management of Drinking Water(SOMAGEP-SA).
- April-October 2015: Independent Consultant to the Malian Coalition of Human Rights Defenders (COMADDH).