History: Young Expert at Resilience B.V. - Ethiopia
YEP period 2018 - 2020, batch 14
Position after YEP
Consultant at Resilience Ethiopia, Ethiopia
I am working as an Agricultural Value Chain facilitator at Resilience BV in Ethiopia with special focus on the support of the Ethiopia-Netherlands Trade for Agricultural Growth (ENTAG) Programme. In addition, I assist Resilience BV with expanding its network in Ethiopia and with the acquisition of new projects and consultancy assignments.
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Stakeholders Analysis
- MSc. in Economics – Specialization on Development Policy Analysis, Mekelle University, Ethiopia.
- BA degree in Economics, Samara University, Ethiopia.
Experience before YEP
- November 2017 – December 30, 2017: Independent Consultant at Resilience BV, Ethiopia. Participated in a feasibility study for a "Dutch chapter study" for the Job’s Compact of Ethiopia looking for employment to refugees.
- May 2016 – August 2017: Agri Business Consultant & Business Development Coordinator at Shayashone Trading Plc: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I have been working on data analysis, report writing, training, presentation, monitoring and evaluation, and consultancy projects follow up.
- February 2014 – August 2016: Lecturer at the department of Economics, School of Business and Economics, Adama Science and Technology University/ Arsi University. My responsibilities were delivering courses in Economics & advising undergraduate students doing research papers.