Young Expert at ICCO Cooperation - Myanmar
YEP period 2015 - 2017, batch 6
Project officer Inclusive Climate Smart Agriculture Market Systems.
Click here for more information about my project.
Project management, action research, training, facilitation, M&E, building networks, communications, event management
Education: BSc Political science (Radboud University Nijmegen and Institut d’Études Politiques Aix-en-Provence, France), MSc Conflict Resolution & Governance (University of Amsterdam), Advanced Master International Development (Radboud University Nijmegen)
Experience before YEP
- Junior advisor at the Centre for Development Innovation (CDI) in Wageningen, related to Wageningen University and Research Centre
- Policy officer (Rijkstrainee) at the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in The Hague
- Policy officer (internship) Human Rights and Emancipation at the department for Good Governance, Emancipation, Human Rights and Humanitarian Aid of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague
- Policy officer (internship) Communication/PR and HIV/Aids education at the Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) in Hanoi (Viet Nam)
- Research assistant (internship) on Migration and Fundraising at the Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants (PICUM) in Brussels
- Research assistant (internship) on Value Chains and Agribusiness at the International Center for Soil Fertility and Agricultural Development (IFDC) in Dioïla, Koutiala and Bamako (Mali)