History: Young Expert at ICCO Cooperation - Myanmar
YEP period 2015 - 2017, batch 6
Position after YEP
Business Developer South East Asia at ICCO, Indonesia
Project officer Inclusive Climate Smart Agriculture Market Systems.
Click here for more information about my project.
Project management, action research, training, facilitation, M&E, building networks, communications, event management
Education: BSc Political science (Radboud University Nijmegen and Institut d’Études Politiques Aix-en-Provence, France), MSc Conflict Resolution & Governance (University of Amsterdam), Advanced Master International Development (Radboud University Nijmegen)
Experience before YEP
- Junior advisor at the Centre for Development Innovation (CDI) in Wageningen, related to Wageningen University and Research Centre
- Policy officer (Rijkstrainee) at the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in The Hague
- Policy officer (internship) Human Rights and Emancipation at the department for Good Governance, Emancipation, Human Rights and Humanitarian Aid of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague
- Policy officer (internship) Communication/PR and HIV/Aids education at the Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) in Hanoi (Viet Nam)
- Research assistant (internship) on Migration and Fundraising at the Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants (PICUM) in Brussels
- Research assistant (internship) on Value Chains and Agribusiness at the International Center for Soil Fertility and Agricultural Development (IFDC) in Dioïla, Koutiala and Bamako (Mali)