YEP period 2017 - 2018, batch 13
As a Programme Officer at ICCO, I will be assigned for 3 main programs such as Promotion, Marketing and Consumption of Safe Vegetables (40%), Strategic Partnership (MoFA) for Production and Marketing of safe agri Product (vegetable, rice, fish, cashew), Lobby and Advocacy on Responsible Business in the agri-food sector (25%) for Investing Smallholder Producer Groups Accessing Markets (ISPAM), and Believing in people of Cambodia: joined program between ICCO SEA and Kerk in Actie (20%) for Children At Risk Project and Youth Empowerment. These mentioned tasks, I need to work closely with my partner-- Dutch Young Expert (Suzanne van Huijgevoort). Being also a Young Expert for Batch 13, I will be also responsible for other tasks such as setting up and implementation of my personal development plan, contribution to the thematic areas of the water and/or Agri & Food Sector, and of course actively participating in group assignment likes trend analysis and development of a business case.
- Tourism Management
- Social Enterprise
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Multicultural Background
Education: MA: Executive Master Degree in Development Policies and Practices (DPP) from The Graduate Institute Geneva, Switzerland. BAs: Tourism Management from Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP) and Teaching English as a Foreign Language from Cambodian Mekong University (CMU)
Experience before YEP
- (Hope and Dream!) HANDs Project Fellow 2017-18 Funded by The Japan Asia Foundation in order to create a place for mutual learning, sharing knowledge, and cooperating to solve problems for disaster prevention and support for disaster-affected areas, primarily in Asian countries.
- Consultant for Social Enterprise Projects (Vocational Training Guesthouse & Restaurant, CRDTours) at Cambodian Rural Development Team (CRDT)
- Manager at A New Day Cambodia (ANDC) which provides shelter, foods and education for dumpsite children of Steung MeanChey Area in Phnom Penh
- Sales Consultant at Hanuman Travel Company
- Coordinator at Cambodian Community Based Ecotourism Network (CCBEN)