History: Young Expert at Meta Meta - Yemen
YEP period 2017 - 2019, batch 13
Position after YEP
Project Manager at Meta Meta, Yemen 2019-2020. Enrolled in the Urban Water and Sanitation – Sanitary Engineering master program, at IHE Delft Institute for Water Education, the Netherlands 2020-2022.
- Good communication and listening skills
- Team player working in a team
- Good planner
- Adaptive to different environments and work circumstances
Education: BSc in Civil Engineering. Postgraduate diploma (Integrated Water Resources Management) - Water and Environment Centre(WEC), Sana’a University.
Experience before YEP
Primary school – English teacher.
Teaching elderly ( Literacy).
Trainee at WEC since June 2016 till October 2017 - participated in several activities:
- member of the field team of the (War Impact on WaSH) assessment study
- member of the field team of the (War Impact on Food Security- Tihama Region) assessment study
- planning of many sessions at WEC , water sector meetings and a research fair