YEP period 2017 - 2019, batch 13
- Good communication and listening skills
- Team player working in a team
- Good planner
- Adaptive to different environments and work circumstances
Education: BSc in civil engineering, currently a master student (IWRM Program) at Water and Environment Centre(WEC), Sana’a University). English diploma.
Experience before YEP
Primary school – English teacher.
Teaching elderly ( Literacy).
Trainee at WEC since June 2016 till October 2017 - participated in several activities:
- member of the field team of the (War Impact on WaSH) assessment study
- member of the field team of the (War Impact on Food Security- Tihama Region) assessment study
- planning of many sessions at WEC , water sector meetings and a research fair