YEP period 2017 - 2019, batch 12
I’m working as a project manager for MetaMeta in Uganda. I will be contributing to a variety of projects and activities on road water management, water pads and other projects under MetaMeta Programs. Key activities include creating partnerships with ministry and government agencies and other stake holders, technical assistance, capacity building, research, solution finding and testing, reporting and information distribution, communications and knowledge management.
- Project planning and management
- Use of GIS software
- Research skills
- Leadership and Intercultural communication
Education: BSc. Water Resources Engineering, Busitema University
Experience before YEP
- Engineer with National Water and Sewerage Corporation
- Internship with METAMETA Research, June to September 2016.
- Internship with EVERS WATER TECHNOLOGY and FILTER MATERIALS GmbH