History: Young Expert at Aquaquest - Zambia
YEP period 2017 - 2019, batch 13
Position after YEP
Hydrogeologist at Aquaquest Zambia
Hydrogeologist at Aquaquest limited, a water supply consultancy company in Zambia.
Aquaquest Ltd. – part of the WE Group – is a water supply consultancy active in East and Southern Africa. The company assists farmers, mining companies and housing projects without access to surface water by providing hydrogeological assessments and geophysical field surveys and by supervising borehole drilling and development. My main duties are:
- Groundwater assessment and Monitoring
- Geophysical field surveys
- Hydraulic tests
- Supervision of borehole drilling and development
- Borehole assessments
- Analysis of data in Qgis and report writing
- Hydrogeology Expert
Education: Bachelor of Mineral Science in Geology at University of Zambia
Experience before YEP
- March – April 2013: Lubambe copper Mine-Mineral exploration for the extension of the mine.
- June – July 2014: Soil sampling for Copper assessment in Chongwe district, Zambia.
- August – September 2014: Underground mine dewatering for Lubambe copper mine
- September – December 2016: Hydrogeologist Aquaquest Limited