YEP period 2017 - 2019, batch 11
Monitoring, Evaluation &Learning (MEL) Officer, USAID-funded Isuku Iwacu Rwanda Rural Sanitation Activity, implemented in eight districts in Rwanda.
SNV leads a consortium with sub-partners Water for People and World vision. The aim of this sanitation-marketing program is to improve access to and encourage correct, consistent use of household sanitation and hygiene facilities to decrease childhood stunting and support the Government of Rwanda’s sanitation work.
A half of million beneficiaries gain access to market-based improved latrines and hand-washing stations and usage of improved sanitation& hygiene products and services as a project Goal.
- Water, sanitation and hygiene promotion (WASH), Humanitarian and development programme proficiencies
- Superior in Quantitative and Qualitative data collections (baselines surveys design , sampling, data collection plan, Focus Group discussions, Case studies, Most significant of change, Data entry, quality assurance and findings presentations
- Data analyst and presentation using various statistical software including SPSS, Excel spreadsheet, Access Databases, STATA and CSPRO
- Used Information Technologies (ICT) Tools including internet, LinkedIn , Twitter
- Designing performance indicators at inputs, outputs, outcomes and impact levels
- Project cycle Management (LOGFRAME design, Theory of change, Indicators, project activities Implementation Plans)
- Computer Literate , Superior in using of Microsoft programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Dropbox, MS project and Internet)
- Worked with international development agencies (DFID, UNCHR, UNICEF, WFP, ECHO, and USAID)
Education: Bsc in Economics/econometrics and Master of social sciences in development studies candidate
Experience before YEP
4 years background in researches and surveys activities