YEP TeamProgramme Bureau
YEP is implemented by a the YEP Programme Bureau. The YEP Programme Bureau coordinates the implementation of the programme and manages the funds. The Netherlands Water Partnership (NWP) acts as the Programme Bureau's lead agency.
The Programme Bureau's main duties are:
- the management of the programme
- informing, selecting and checking seconding organisations and allocation of funds
- the development and implementation of a training and coaching plan for Young Experts,
- the YEP alumni network, and
- the recruitment and selection of the Young Experts.
The Steering Committee supervises the YEP Programme Bureau. The Steering Committee is comprised of five members:
- An independent chair: Mr J. Oomen, Consultant
- A representative on behalf of the water sector: Ms M. Kreijns, Director of The Green Village at TU Delft
- A representative on behalf of the agro & food sector: Mr W. van Vliet, Director of Larive International
- A representative on behalf of the renewable energy sector: Ms. C. Gribnau, Programme Director Green Society at Hivos
- A representative on behalf of young professionals: Ms A. van der Woude, Programme Manager at the Centre for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries at NL Enterprise Agency, alumna Young Expert
The Steering Committee supervises the allocation of grants in accordance with the partnership’s regulations. The Steering Committee supervises the Programme Bureau's performance of its duties and issues recommendations on the efficient and effective implementation of the programme.